2 tbsp. peanut butter "BioAgros"
2 tbsp. strawberry jam with agave syrup "BioAgros"
Toasted wholemeal or white toast bread, 2 slices
Spread the peanut butter on the base of one slice, spread the strawberry jam on top and cover with the second slice of toast.
Rice cake with salt "BioAgros"
1 tbsp. peanut butter "BioAgros"
Half an apple cut into thin slices
3-4 nuts broken into pieces
Mix the peanut butter with the crushed walnuts, spread it on the rice cake and put the apple slices on top. Sprinkle with a little cinnamon optional.
5-6 phyllo dough sheets
500g pumpkin butternut, grated
5 tbsp glutinous rice
110g coconut sugar (3/4 cup)
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 egg for coating (optional)
• Boil the rice for about 10’ minutes, drain and set aside.
• In a large nonstick pan, add the coconut oil and sauté the pumpkin in medium heat for about 2-3’ minutes.
• Add the rice, coconut sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, mix well to combine and remove from heat.
• Cut the sheets of phyllo dough in the middle and also cut every half piece in 3 even stripes.
• Add about 2 tsp of the filling in the top of every stripe, fold the sides inward so that the filling doesn’t spill out and roll. Add a small amount of water to the edge so that it can stick and seal the cigar.
• Whisk the egg and brush the mini pies with it. Bake at 200*C until golden brown for about half an hour.
Recipe by @healthytasteland